December 14, 2008

It's the way you look at me...

that just makes me love you even more every day! What is it about our pets that just sends us into a spiral of endless love? When we go upstairs, he always goes before me and waits to see if I'm still following him up. When we go out side and he barks at all the passersby making sure I'm protected. And can't forget how he sleeps in the middle of the bed against my back making sure I get an uncomfortable sleep whilst he sleeps soundly.

Oh, Gordo (aka Fofo), what is it about you that I can't get enough of?

4 comments:

  1. We used to have yorkies when I was a kid. Still one of my favorite dogs. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm...I think it has to be that FACE!! Yep, that would pretty much do it for me!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!