December 9, 2008

Christmas in Mexico!

Ever since I was a little wee tot, my family would make the 20 hour drive (sometimes bus ride) to Chihuahua, Mexico to visit family. As I've gotten older, with more responsibilities and obligations, it's gotten harder to vacation with my family in Mexico. And yet, I make the effort every year to visit, even if I have to move mountains!

So this year, on Christmas, you will find me drinking ponche, eating some yummy desserts and authentic home made Mexican food. I love Mexico in the winter!

I will try to keep an updated log of my trip so I can share the beauty of my family, Mexico, and the holidays.

And with that I wish everyone a wonderful holiday!!

Here's a snippit of my trip from 2007.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!