November 4, 2008

A Sticker Worth Your Freedom

After time it will loose its sticky power, its colors will fade, and it may even get lost or thrown away. But it is the very symbol that is worth more than words or being stuck to the front of your shirt.

This small oval shaped sticker with two words and a flag are worth more than anything else in the United States...its worth is FREEDOM.

The freedom to dream, to be, to have, to give, to show, and to speak whatever it is you want. The freedom to make a better life for yourself and your future.

"I Voted" and I wear the sticker proudly. Its a proclamation that I made a difference in this world and even though I don't know what the outcome will be, I feel proud.

Have you received your freedom sticker today?



photo courtesy of google image search...until I have time to post my photo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!