October 23, 2008

I AM...

I've seen this list here before on other blogs and thought, "hmm...I should do this."  So here is my list:

I AM …easy going and with a good song, I'm happy.
I WANT… it to be summer all over again, I did not get enough beach time!
I HAVE … to shoot more for myself.
I KEEP… memories close to my heart, even the not so good ones :)
I WISH I COULD …be out of school already and just realax.
I HATE …when people are honest when they should be.
I FEAR … falling off ladders, roofs, or stairs.
I HEAR … my iPod working it's magic and playing songs that make my soul happy.
I DON’T THINK … I'll ever master grocery shopping.
I REGRET … not doing study abroad when  I had the chance.
I LOVE … my family, dogs, and friends.  Oh, and Dove Dark Chocolate :)
I AM NOT … as spontaneous as I once was.
I DANCE … all the time! I love to dance!
I BELIEVE  … that everything happens for a reason :)
I NEVER …have been to Japan, Switzerland, or Australia...hopefully one day :)
I RARELY … read.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH …anything slightly resembling an emotion, I'm a movie cry baby and sometimes commercials do their dirty work too!
I AM NOT ALWAYS … inspired. 
I HATE THAT … noise in the morning that wakes me up and then it's stuck in my head the rest of the day.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT …love.
I NEED … to buy my mother a birthday present
I SHOULD … go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier.

I have a midterm today in my finance class...hopefully I can crunch in some good studying time today.  Wish me luck!


Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. ooh I'm afraid of falling off roofs and ladders too!! I'm totally fine with roller coasters or anything where I'm strapped in, but when it's MY job to keep me up there I freak!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should also go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier! I can't break the habit, though! :P

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!