September 4, 2008

Enrique and a Full Moon

There is nothing better than singing at the top of my lungs to Enrique Iglesias and seeing a crescent moon in my side view mirror with white twinkling lights of the cars behind me as I flying down the 91.

It was such a beautiful reminder that life's simple pleasures, like the amazing crescent moon, can really make someone's day, or in my case, night.

So I suppose the purpose of this post is to always be grateful for beautiful moments. They are fleeting and if you don't catch them, they're gone forever.

I have a few things coming up: meeting someone new and capturing them as the beautiful person they are, a wedding I'm second shooting, trip out to Delaware, and my birthday...

...so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, you actually move faster than 15mph on the 91??!! Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!