August 22, 2008

5 AM?!

Yes, 5 o'clock in the morning exists. It's the time when the soft cool air caresses your skin and although it is still dark outside, the calmness of the hour is refreshingly present.

I woke up just in time to get myself ready for a long day. Not for a wedding nor a photo session, it was to assist my wonderful and talented make up artist & hair dressing sister, Elanie, with a wedding. I was the curl girl. And oh, yes, I am now officially a hair curling master!

Anyway, we arrived at the hotel where the bride was staying at and began working, I mean, assisting. No matter how long the day was, it was a lot of fun!

Aside from being the curl master assistant, I also shoot for Elanie's portfolio. So here are some photos from the beautiful work she does. Check out her blog...you won't be disappointed!




2 comments:

  1. Curl girl, you rock! Second shot is pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 in the MORNING????? I am not a morning person...I can only imagine how grumpy I would be getting up at that time :P You are a good friend!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!