July 17, 2008

Sister Time & A New Look

Now that I have show cased my ever so talented mother, I have the pleasure of showcasing my equally talented sister.

She is a make up artist and hair stylist. She does many a weddings every year and is just a pleasure to have on your wedding day. Not only because she does a fabulous job but because she is just so darn funny! She is funny, wise, kind, and will make you look and feel your very best on your very big day.

I don't say this because she is my sister, I say this because she really and truly is a great pleasure to be around. So if you are in need of a great person to be there on your wedding day, why not have it be your make up artist?

Anyway, we were able to have sister time last Saturday that somehow got transformed into a make up & hair session. We had so much fun and the look was just fabulous!

Here are the pictures I snagged from her blog ;)




2 comments:

  1. What a family. What do you guys NOT do? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey it's no easy task being fantastic behind AND in front of the camera, but you definitely pull it off!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!