May 8, 2008

Meet Christina | Corona Portrait Photographer

As I've posted before, I am a member of Model Mayhem. It's a cool site that helps me work with models to build my portfolio. Yes, I'm still building my portfolio and only do select TFCD [time for CD]. I think it's a great way to network and meet other people in the industry. It also helps me practice on my day off from DCH [my day job]. I truly love what I do and getting the chance to shoot on my day off makes me smile!

So with out further ado, meet Christina. She has previous modeling experience for Billabong and other companies. And she is one cool chick. We met at The Crossings in Corona where there are so many great spots for some different and fun photos.







This one here is my absolutely favorite photo from the whole session!

I love jumping pictures!

And I like the mood in this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!