April 26, 2008

I Think I'm Getting Sick

Nooooooooo!!!! No getting sick!

Unfortunately, I can't really control that. Dang it. I think I got sick from my dad, who was losing his voice the other day from a sore throat. I hope you feel better dad!!! Sore throats are the worst. They are scratchy and itch and there's nothing you do, then they make you cough because they itch...it's a never ending cycle.

But why is it that when I am ready to go to sleep, at the end of a very long day, that my body aches, I start coughing, and my nose gets stuffed up? This always happens when I lay down. I had the worst sleep ever last night, tossing and turning and waking up a bazillion times. I woke up this morning and felt like I never fell asleep and never got my rest!


Oh , how I wish I was here again:

I hope everyone enjoys their Saturday, and stay out of the heat!

3 comments:

  1. SORRY JACKIE. IT WASN'T MY INTENTION TO GET YOU SICK. I REALY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP PAINTING AT WORK. HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER.
    I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO BE LAYING ON "LOVER'S BEACH". CABO IS IT. JUST AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's okay dad...i rather hang out with you and get sick than not hang out with you at all...love you!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!