March 17, 2008

I Look Like a Chipmunk!

I had quite an eventful weekend. I traveled with my dad to Tijuana so that he wouldn't have to make the trip alone. He had an appointment with a doctor for a back problem he's been having and I had an appointment with a dentist. Not just any dentist, a oral surgeon. He's the guy you go to when you need all four wisdom teeth pulled out at the same time. That's right, I had all four wisdom teeth pulled out this weekend.

Totally, not fun.

Well, actually it was half fun. Breakfast at this place called La Chuleta was great. The walk in nice weather was great. And spending some time with my dad was the cherry on top.

The pain didn't last long thank goodness to pain killers. I do have to say though, that it was one of the worst pains I had ever felt in my life! This happened on Saturday. Today, it's not so bad, except for the swelling. I look like a chipmunk, haha. Picture me with huge cotton balls in my cheeks...yep that's what I look like.

I would show pictures but they are a bit disgusting with blood and teeth and all the tools the dentist used. But I will say this, I was very satisfied and comfortable with the dentist. He was fast and didn't waste time and I also didn't feel one single tinge of pain during the whole process. It was an overall good procedure. I am also glad I got all four out at one time. I rather go through that pain only once than having to do it twice or four times!

Now all I need is to make up for the lost wisdom. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!