October 7, 2007

Events : First Post & Yessenia's Birthday Dinner

Can you feel the excitement! I can! This is my first real post on this here new blog. And I couldn't have picked a better event than my own cousin's birthday dinner. :o)

On Friday, I had the pleasure of photographing my cousin's birthday dinner. I was there at 7 sharp to get some initial shots, and like always, she was running late. But this gave me time to think of what to shoot mainly because I didn't want regular snapshots and posed shots of a family member on his/her birthday. So I decided to take out my flash, blind everyone, and get her some pictures worth looking at. Happy birthday Yessenia! Love you cousin.











I'd like to include so many more fun moments! The laughter never ended and the night was still young.



1 comment:

Share your thoughts on this post!